If you feel that you have something to offer and would like to volunteer, we would love to hear from you. We are open to new and exciting ideas so you could put your imprint on this worthwhile venture. These are the areas that we still need help with:
- People with management skills such as marketing, book keeping and organisational abilities
- Therapists such as- Counsellors, Complementary therapists, Dieticians/Nutritionists.
- Legal advisors
- Help with running the support groups including reception, meeting and greeting, setting up, tea making and chatting with the members.
- Promotional and fund raising activities
- You may be interested in giving a talk to the support group or you may know someone who could.
- There are lots of ways to volunteer and I am sure you have some great ideas too so please talk to us. We would love to hear from you.
All therapists please contact Julie Quick 07775 875 585
Everyone else please contact Sue Woodley 07956 308 493